Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Growing and Changing

So we've grown as a team and a company by a considerable margin over the past 13 months, and we've hit some big milestones in the product, process and personel departments recently, and we're moving our Main Digs to a bigger/cooler/better space this weekend. I'm super excited, it feels like a big step in a series of big steps that just continues to get me jazzed every single day that I wake up that I get to work for the company that I've helped build into my model of an amazing environment -- the company I'm helping build, and the engineering/development org I'm building, is the same one I'd want to be in regardless of my level or where I'd fit into it. I think that's an important distinction. If you're building a company based off of someone else's philosophy, someone else's framework, and it's not what an org that you'd LOVE to be a part of, in any capacity, what the hell are you doing?

I only bring this up because so many folks we've brought in have been so shocked that I wasn't trying to sell them a line -- that this actually IS a haven for passionate, motivated and dedicated nerds. Now we have the palace for the nerds to live in, and I intend to live it up to the fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home